The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in Puerto Rico, including:
The Puerto Rican insurance industrys growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
The competitive landscape in the Puerto Rican insurance industry
The current trends and drivers of the Puerto Rico insurance industry
The challenges facing the Puerto Rico insurance industry
The regulatory framework of the Puerto Rico insurance industry
To Buy The Copy Of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/the-insurance-industry-in-puerto-rico-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2017
The Puerto Rican economy contracted during 20072011 due to a decline in exports, the global financial crisis, falling investment in construction, and a significant decline in government spending. However, the countrys insurance industry posted positive growth during the review period, driven by the governments healthcare reforms, implementation of the Medicare program and compulsory third-party motor insurance.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Puerto Rico:
It provides historical values for the Puerto Rican insurance industry for the reports 20082012 review period and forecast figures for the 20122017 forecast period
It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Puerto Rican insurance industry, along with industry forecasts until 2017
It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions
It profiles the top insurance companies in Puerto Rico and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons To Buy
Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Puerto Rican insurance industry and each segment within it
Assess the competitive dynamics in the Puerto Rican insurance industry
Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Puerto Rican insurance industry
Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments
Gain insights into key regulations governing the Puerto Rican insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry’s future
To Read the Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/164796
The Puerto Rican economy contracted during 20072011 due to a decline in exports, the global financial crisis, falling investment in construction, and a significant decline in government spending.
However, the countrys insurance industry posted positive growth during the review period, driven by the governments healthcare reforms, implementation of the Medicare program and compulsory third-party motor insurance.
The government of Puerto Rico in collaboration with the office of the Commissioner of Insurance enacted regulations to attract global insurers in 2011.
Puerto Rico is treated by global insurers as a location from which to access both Latin America and US insurance industries.
The countrys proximity to Latin America and the US enables Puerto Rican insurers to underwrite policies directly from these areas.
The Puerto Rican insurance industry is dominated by the personal accident and health segment.
Construction in Ireland – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Irish construction market’s growth prospects by sector, project type and type of construction activity
- Analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type within Ireland
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Irish construction market
- Assessment of the competitive forces facing the construction industry in Ireland and profiles of the leading players
- Profiles of the ten largest construction projects in Ireland
Assessing Solvency II – Challenges and Opportunities for the Insurance Industry
- Comprehensive analysis of the Solvency II framework including its key pillars and regulatory evolution
- Analysis of the implications of Solvency II including impact assessment on various segments of the insurance industry and products
- Comprehensive analysis of risks and challenges for different assets
- Detailed analysis of the opportunities along with some of the key recommendations
- Assessment of the readiness of organizations in different countries in Europe and the regional risks and challenges
For More Information Contact:
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207