A sluggish expansion has been estimated for the global household air care products market over the forecast period 2017 to 2022, according to a recently published report by Fact.MR. The global market for household air care products will account for over US$ 10,000 MN revenues by 2022-end.
Consumers are getting increasingly concerned about polluting and hazardous particles present in the air on the back of air pollution, which has led them towards adoption of various air care products for residential use. Higher than average levels of air pollution are being witnessed across some regions such as Egypt, and China, in the form of smoke and dust, resulting into demand for air care products. This has made manufacturers to shift their focus towards these regions for distribution and sales of these products. Improvements in consumerist environment have gained an uptick across developing economies, coupled with the rise in popularity of consumer product brands backed by rising purchasing power of population.
Busy lifestyles of individuals result into availability of less time for cleaning their residential places, yet they are continuously looking for options to render clean and fresh environment. This has further necessitated the requirement for air care products. Some people utilize these products for setting a good mood and provide relaxation, by creating a great ambience of air. However, growth of the market for household air care products is being highly impeded by wide availability of alternatives, and lack of awareness among people about modern air care products, which are capable of fulfilling a much higher requirement and demand across the globe. This factor is highly prevalent in developing economies, wherein concept of air care is new.
9 Key Estimations for the Global Household Air Care Products Market
- Accounting for the largest revenues share of the market, Europe will continue to retain its dominance in the global household air care products market.
- The market in North America is expected to exhibit the fastest expansion, owing to the availability of leading market players in the region.
- Revenues from sales of household air care products in APEJ will account for approximately one-fourth share of the market during the forecast period.
- Spray and aerosol is expected to remain the top-selling product in the market, with sales poised to account for roughly US$ 7,000 Mn by 2022-end.
- Between sales of candles & strips, and ionizers, the latter is estimated to hold a higher market revenue share, while the former will exhibit a relatively faster expansion through 2022.
- Spices & herbs are expected to emerge as a prevalent fragrance flavor for household air care products, on the back of their anti-oxidant properties. Sales of spices and herbs for fragrances of household products will continue to witness a comparatively faster expansion than other fragrance type segments through 2022.
- Floral fragrance for household air care products will remain dominant in the market, in terms of revenues.
- Grocery stores are expected to remain sought-after among distribution channels for household air care products in the global market.
- Sales of household air care products in e-commerce distribution channel are expected to register the highest CAGR through 2022.
Reckitt Benckiser, California Scents, The Procter & Gamble Co., RB plc, Henkel KgaA, SC Johnson & Son, Inc., Air Delights, Inc., Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Farcent Enterprise Co., Ltd., Earth Chemical Company Ltd., The Yankee Candle Company, Inc, J.K. Helene Curtis Limited, Godrej Consumer Products Limited, Ada Electrotech (Xiamen) Co., Ltd., Blyth, Inc., and S.T. Corporation are key companies that are likely to remain active in the expansion of global household air care products market through 2022.
Request For Report Sample: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=81